Follow Pop Culture And Fashion Magic

Friday, November 1, 2013

Little Red Riding Hood in the city


First of all my hair is out of control! He has a life of its own and acts up something crazy. Secondly I have this dress in white as well as you might remember from here where I wore it with leather pants. When I like something I tend to buy it in multiple colors so there you have it! :)

Other than the dress this outfit it’s all about the accessories. I know people tend to avoid mixing silver and gold jewelry but I don’t really care for that rule so as soon as I got my bracelets from Bellast I couldn’t wait and had to wear them together.

I guess we should also talk about the cat over the knee tights I have on – I thought they were too cute to pass and ordered them without thinking twice! Never looked back!:)))

 How pretty are these two delicate silver bracelets? I don't even know which one I like best: the crown bracelet or the dragonfly bracelet!
Photod by Costin and Denisa.
I’m wearing: 
 bracelets / bratari - Bellast
black pumps / pantofi - random brand
over the knee cat tights / ciorapi - here
  bag / geanta - Debenhams
  belt / curea - here
  asymmetric dress / rochie - Asos
leather jacket / geaca piele -  H&M
 

32 comentarii :

Unknown said...

The red dress looks gorgeous on you!
Dora
http://adropofindigo.blogspot.ca/

Breakfast at Cindis said...

Cute red dress !
Funky tights.

xo,
Cindi
Breakfast at Cindi’s

LOLA FINN said...

Very cute tights :) and I loooove this amazing dress! Very great colour <3

ChocolateFashionCoffee said...

superba rochita :)



Saci
ChocolateFashionCoffee
ChocolateFashionCoffee Facebook Page

My Own Fairytale said...

Beautiful color dress.

XO

www.myownfairytale.com

LifeAlLen said...

Beautiful pics! love this bag!

-Alexander and Elena
www.lifeallen.com

Unknown said...

perfect, inspiring and original outfit!!

http://letapisnoir.blogspot.com

Agnieszka Korzeniewska said...

Great dress!

snow said...

I love love your cat tights! you look wonderful. :)

Anonymous said...

Lovely tights and perfect dress. Love the colour

xo

Samantha Mariko said...

adorable! Red really suits you!

www.lettersimpromptu.blogspot.com

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

Definitely all about the accessories. The dress is beautiful too. I like everything.
Beauty Fashion Skin Care Blog -Girlie Blog Seattle | Casual Chic Style

Preslava Tsacheva said...

Such an amazin color! You look lovely, dear!

www.gamesoffashion.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

the leather jacket look so amazing on you ..! you look beautiful

http://femensleatherjackets.blogspot.com

anoddgirl said...

really cute outfit!
x
http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings said...

Love this look!! Those over the knee tights are so cute!!

Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

Unknown said...

I love your dress!

Beth T said...

I really like your dress and the tights are very cute :) xx

MaGic Lovv said...

very nice look!<3

April said...

So pretty and fierce! I love that dress.

- April
mylifeasapril.com

Sammie said...

this is a wonderful outfit from head to toe :) your tights are super cute and i love that belt,perfect :)

Karolina said...

Nice dress! Lovin your bracelets!

xx Karolina
CARAMODE

Say Yes Joe said...

Color of this dress is truly amazing! I love all shades of red and you look amazing in this particular one! Pure beauty :)

iesha said...

lovely dress and those tights are so cute <3

xoxo
loveisalittlenumber.blogspot.com

gabrielle said...

your knee socks are so freakin cute! love how you mixed tailored on top with a little bit of cuteness on the bottom.

xo,
gabby

Isa Machado said...

You look amazing dear! ;) Love your tights! ;)
International Giveaway Tic Tac Living

Violeta Dumitru said...

I love your outfit!
http://fataingradinadeaur.blogspot.ro/

Butterfly said...

Chiar ca sunt dragute bratarile, si rochita :*

Daniela Macsim said...

Foarte foarte interesant! Cat de misto is ciorapii!!!♥

Unknown said...

Red and black is the best match.*_*

Piluka said...

I love your tights. There are so adorable :3

Lisa Resnick said...

Really Awesome Blog Thanks for Sharing...
clipping path service
clipping path
clipping path
clipping path
car photo editing

AddThis Smart Layers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...